Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Economic Woes????


I am personally not sure where the hell this current mess is headed but I continue to see signs of even more decay and collapse, especially in the first quarter of 2009. It was bad enough to see some of the world's biggest banks and investment house collapse, but Jesus, now we are talking about GM and Chrysler going under. GM??? Now I have never been a big fan of their union workers, but this one is well beyond that group. We have lousy long range planning, weak marketing and too many brands out there. Geez ... that sounds like a hundred companies out there
But I digress. I can worry myself sick about this or I can continue to strike a great work-life balance, enjoy my wonderful life and family and all of the good things I have going. I admit I have become a fan of "The Secret" and I am focussing on the good and will be dammed if I am going to fixate on bad business news.
Let's be positive, spend and invest wisely and get through this. As I always say "This too shall pass....."

No comments: